Autophagy: renewal of body organs - Health and Nutrition

Breaking

Wikipedia

Search results

Translate

Friday, March 1, 2019

Autophagy: renewal of body organs


https://drmdnasir.blogspot.com/

 

What is autophagy?

Definition of autophagy:

Autophagy is a process in which the body undergoes to clean out free radicals and toxins inside the cell and regenerate new and healthier cells.

Autophagy is a fundamental cellular process by which cells capture and degrade their own dysfunctional or superfluous components for degradation and recycling. 

Autophagy is an evolutionary self-preservation mechanism through which the body can remove the dysfunctional cells and recycle their parts and which helps in rejuvenating the older tissues and organs of the body.

The Word autophagy is derived from the Greek word, an auto which means self, and phagus means eating.
Autophagy is the mechanism of "self-eating".

It is a Nobel Prize-winning science of 2016. 

https://drmdnasir.blogspot.com/

Autophagy, a critical intracellular degradation pathway that plays a key role in human health, has attracted the attention of cell biologists for decades, resulting in the award of the 2016 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine to the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech) Specially Appointed Professor Yoshinori Ohsumi in 2016 for his work uncovering the mechanisms of this process, autophagy.

What is the mechanism of autophagy?

The mechanism of autophagy is very complex. In the first step of autophagy, the isolation membrane, a key functional structure of autophagy made up of a double-layered lipid membrane shaped somewhat like a flattened tennis ball, grows in size, bends to form a cup-like shape, and ultimately forms a spherical structure known as the autophagosome. Autophagosomes capture cytosolic and other cellular material such as droplets, isolating this cargo from the rest of the cytosol, following which the cargo is broken down and its building blocks recycled by the cell. 

How to activate or switch on autophagy inside our body?


There is no medicine that can switch on or activate the mechanism of autophagy, it is yet to come. Scientists are working in search of such molecules that can activate the autophagy inside the cell.
But there are several other ways to activate and trigger autophagy.

Following are the triggering factors:

1. Ketogenic diet - high fat, low carbohydrate diet:- 

Ketogenic diets, the diet consist of 75 percent fats, 10 percent carbohydrates, and 15 percent other nutrients. 

2. Protein fast diet plan:- 

Limit protein consumption to 15-25 grams a day once or twice a week.
The normal protein requirement is 1 gram per kg body weight per day.

3. Intermittent fasting:-

Fasting is the most effective way to activate autophagy. This is required to maintain the body’s own recycling mechanism that is autophagy during this fasting period. 

Two different ways for intermittent fasting.

1. 16/8 hours fasting and eating means, eat in 8 hours window period with 16 hours fast.

2. 12/12 hours fasting means you fast for 12 hours and eat in 12 hours. 

If you are taking your dinner at 9 pm then your breakfast is at 9 am the next morning. This is the simple and easiest way to practice for common people.
One can drink water during fasting but better to avoid at midnight because the function of kidneys is also slowed down at night.

4. High-Intensity Interval Training Exercise (HIIT):-

High-intensity interval training exercise requires 30 min alternate day or 15 min every day.
High-intensity interval training exercise deviates the simple energy generating aerobic, glycolysis pathway to non-anaerobic, HMP pathway.  In non-aerobic, HMP pathway more energy production and fat burning occur in a short period of time.  

5. Good and adequate sleep:-

Adequate sleep is needed for the activation of autophagy. How much time you have to take for sleep is depend upon the individual, this is called the sleep cycle. 

6. Exercises:-

Exercise together with caloric restriction through fasting can also increase autophagy in many body tissues.

What are the Benefits of autophagy?

Autophagy renovates the cells and tissues which is very important for living beings.

When activating autophagy, we get the following benefits.

Following are the benefits of autophagy:-

1. Autophagy slows down the aging process, prevents or delays lifestyle diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, and all metabolic disorders as well as reduces inflammation.

2. Boost our body's natural ability to function well to combat autoimmunity and enhance immunity.

3. Remove toxic protein from the cell that causes neurodegenerative disease i.e. Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.

4. The process of autophagy removes debris and self-regulate back to optimal smooth function by recycling residual proteins in the cell and used for repairing. 


5. Promotes regeneration and healthy cells and thus promote reversal of many metabolic disorders like diabetes and many more. 

Note:- Pregnancy, lactating mothers, cardiac patients, diabetic patients, and other serious patients must take expert opinion regarding their problems and diseases.


Health Disclaimer

This blog gives general data and conversations about well-being and related subjects. The data and other substances are given in this blog, or in any connected materials, are not planned and ought not to be interpreted as clinical counsel, nor is the data a substitute for proficient clinical ability or treatment.
In the event that you or some other individual has a clinical concern, you ought to talk with your medical care supplier or look for other expert clinical therapy. Never ignore proficient clinical guidance or postponement in looking for it due to something that has perused on this blog or in any connected materials. On the off chance that you figure you may have a health-related crisis, call your PCP or crisis benefits right away.
The feelings and perspectives communicated on this blog and site have no connection to those of any scholastic, medical clinic, well-being practice, or other organization.


References:

- www.nobelprize.org




14 comments:

  1. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Hysterectomy, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage, fibromyalgia.
    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days), Ucler
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection), urine tract infection. Thyroid infection, Skin infection Herbal cream
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Herbs to untied womb,Hepatitis
    5. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching, virginal discharge
    7. Irregular menstruation, painful period
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant. (Herbal cure for Weak Erection)
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Cure from all kinds of Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my mouth. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HIV and Cancer) by this Man Dr OSO and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr OSO telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr OSO assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr OSO on drosohaberhome@gmail.com) or call him whatsapp +2348162084839

      https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

      His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

      sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be great-full and of course-recommend you to the world and all my friends my friends!!!  /////////////////

      Delete
  2. [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanasolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Oyagu for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Oyagu to get ride of these disease forever his email address: oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com or wahtsapp +2348101755322 thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Oyagu for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Oyagu to get ride of these disease forever his email address: oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com or wahtsapp +2348101755322 thank you.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  6. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486    

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Anuge who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Anuge, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr anuge cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Anuge healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    and mare that are not mentioned here He also cured my friend from cervical cancer. so contact him through his Email address : dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +234816466838

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to share my happiness to the world on how i was cured from (HERPES VIRUS) by Dr Oseremen herbal , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms, but i did not have that kind of money to buy the drugs.the one i used before did not cured me. on one faithful day, a friend of my in united kingdom told me about Dr Oseremen herbal, he told me that,it is the herbal treatment that cure is husband from hepatitis B and she told me that he have cure so many people from herpes virus with is herb medicine,then she told me to contact him that he we cure me with is herb . when i contacted Dr Oseremen, he gave me hope and say that i we be cure once i get his herbal, he send the Herbal medicine to me and i take it for two weeks and it seriously worked for me, i went to the hospital to check, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true, just contact him and get cure from Dr Oseremen healing herbs, he also have the herb to cure any kind of hepatitis B,C A. AND DIFFERENT KIND OF SICKNESS Remember delay in treatment leads to death.. contact Dr Oseremen on is email at (Dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on is Number :+2349056394313 and he we cure you with is HEALING HERB MEDICINE , thanks to Dr  Oseremen for cure me is healing herbs medicine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cartes ATM programmées
    Savez-vous que vous pouvez pirater n'importe quel guichet automatique !!!
    Nous avons des guichets automatiques spécialement programmés qui peuvent être utilisés pour retirer de l'argent dans les guichets automatiques, les magasins et les points de vente. Nous vendons ces cartes à tous nos clients et acheteurs intéressés dans le monde entier, les cartes ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine.
    Devenir riche et vivre le style de vie riche et célèbre est un rêve pour beaucoup de gens. Et tandis que la plupart des gens vont au travail ou recherchent d'autres méthodes éthiques pour gagner de l'argent avec des cartes programmées par guichet automatique.
    Les guichets automatiques programmés retirent de l'argent de chaque guichet automatique mais ont une limite de retrait chaque semaine, seul votre code PIN s'y trouve, c'est un système de carte de haute technologie. La carte ATM PROGRAMMÉE fonctionne sur tous les guichets automatiques à carte, partout dans le monde.
    Courriel : atmservices44@aol.com
    Courriel : hacklords.investors@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. People actually believe there is no cure for herpes due to what our medical Doctor's do always say to us..but now i know that there is a cure for it Through herbal remedy' i and my boyfriend was once haven herpes type 1&2 i contacted DR.ODUDU for herbal treatment and he prepared us some herbs which we takes for some couples of days, and we take it as he says before i am to known' i and my boyfriend was perfectly cure for it and never experience the Outbreaks again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really want to get rid of it permanently, Kindly contact this great DR.ODUDU for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it.. truly truly home remedies works perfectly. EMAIL dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com cell phone contact +2348101571054 his whatsapp contact is +2348101571054 https://www.facebook.com/DR.ODUDU

    ReplyDelete

If you have any comment regarding my blog please let me know